The document is based on the ISPOR Learning Outcomes Task Force. The comments of members of the Polish Pharmacoeconomics Society were taken into account.
Date Created: April 29, 2009,
Warsaw / Poznań / Gdańsk
Prof. dr n. med. Marcin Czech- Chairman of the operational group
Prof. dr hab. n. ekon. Tomasz Hermanowski
Prof. dr hab. n. med. Ivan Kocić
Dr. n. techn. Joanna Lis
Prof. dr hab. n. farm. Elżbieta Nowakowska
The recipients of pharmacoeconomic analyzes should be::
1. Scientists specializing in health economics (HE), pharmacoeconomics (PE), health technology assessment (HTA), health-related quality of life research (QoL), and treatment outcomes (OR) studies
2. Clinicians (mainly doctors and pharmacists with pharmaceutical care, also physiotherapists, nurses, laboratory diagnosticians)
3. Decision makers in the healthcare system (e.g. managers, economists, payers, drug reimbursement and pricing officials, security politicians health and others)
4. Members of therapeutic committees in hospitals and open health care responsible for consulting receptors
5. Employees of the pharmaceutical industry producing drugs and products medical / consultants of these institutions.
The necessary knowledge and skills include three advancements levels: